Saturday, June 5, 2010

Task Four: Movies and the Media

Movie #2: Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

This movie is one of four, and is about an archaeologist who doubles as an adventure seeking, trouble finding man hired by the US government to find the Ark of the Covenant before the Nazis’ find it first. Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark was directed by Steven Spielberg, and released on June 12th, 1981. The main actors include Harrison Ford, Karen Allen, Paul Freeman and Ronald Lacey.

Although I love every single Indiana Jones film, this was always my favourite. I was introduced to these movies by my father, and they were always ones that we could agree on to watch. I love the nature of the film; adventurous and humorous. I have always been a fan of Harrison Ford, and these movies are exactly why. These were some of the first action films I had seen, and they will always stick as some of my favourites. I love “Indiana” Jones’ determination, values, and personality, and I feel that they all are equally a part of making such an important character in movie history.

No comments:

Post a Comment