Saturday, June 5, 2010

Task Five: Course Evaluation

Taking this course was something I will never regret. EMS 3O has helped me create my own opinion of media. It has made me aware of many different aspects that I otherwise would never have known about. I now have the ability to critique many different forms of media, and I have the knowledge to do so in a precise and correct way. I liked how the course changed to fit what the media is giving us right now, and how current it really is. I enjoyed how we had the opportunity to use many of our personal influences and things we can relate to, rather than having something specifically given to us to use as material. Never once was I bored from our lessons, and I was always eager to learn something else I could apply at home, whether it was critiquing and movie or simply understanding why a commercial was made a certain way. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to be creative, and learn about the world we are living in and experiencing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment